Appellant (Defendant in the High Court)
- Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
Respondents (Claimants in the High Court)
- Lead Claim: Gina Miller, Investment Manager represented by Mischcon de Reya, who have appointed Lord Pannick QC and others as counsel in the case. Q&A on the case by Mischcon de Reya
- Deir Tozetti Dos Santos, a British hairdresser, whose claim has joined Gina Miller’s lead claim and he is represented by Edwin Coe LLP and Dominic Chambers QC.
- The People’s Challenge: There is a further claim made by several individuals including father and son Graeme and Rob Pigney, British citizens living in France and others living in England, Northern Ireland, Gibraltar and Wales all represented by law firm Bindmans and Helen Mountfield QC. They are self funding through a Crowdjustice crowdfunding campaign. They have already reached their initial fund raising target enabling them to make written submissions on behalf of all 65 million UK citizens. The individuals involved have a blog and facebook account. On 28th September, People’s Challenge won the right to publish secret Government defence in their case to maintain the royal prerogative. Click here for further details.
- AB, KK, PR and children.
- Fair Deal for Expats is a group of British citizens living in France, represented by Croft Solicitors and Patrick Green QC, Henry Warwick and Matthieu Grégoire of Henderson Chambers.
- The Lord Advocate (Scottish Government)
- The Counsel General for Wales (Welsh Government)
- The Independent Workers Union of Great Britain
- Lawyers for Britain Limited
UPDATE: The High Court Judgment on the Article 50 challenge was handed down at 10am, 3rd November 2016 in Court Room 4. The Government lost the case and appealed. The appeal went direct to the Supreme Court and was heard between 5-8 December with judgment likely in January. All 11 Supreme Court judges heard the appeal.