The Withdrawal Agreement
What is it, what does it do and who does it cover?
This is the first article (of a total of 6 articles) in British in Europe’s January 2020 information campaign about the Withdrawal Agreement and how it affects you as a British citizen living in an EU country.
In this article we take a look at what the Withdrawal Agreement is (and what it isn’t), what it does, how it’s different from the no deal legislation that your host country will have produced, and who it covers.
The following articles will look specifically at
- Residence rights and procedures;
- Health care, pensions and social security;
- Working rights, professional qualifications and family reunification;
- What’s not covered by the WA;
- Frequently asked questions.
If you value our independent, expert advice, please donate to our dwindling funds.
For easy reading, click the [ ] in the bottom right to enter full screen.
You can download a pdf of the full document HERE.